About Paragon Metals
Paragon’s ability to work with all metals, our vertical integration, our continual investment in our plant and machinery, and our advanced design and engineering teams ensure that we provide the most competitive solutions. These characteristics make us strategic partners with the world’s largest automotive, heavy equipment, and heavy truck OEMs, Tier-1 suppliers, and industrial companies. In our continued support of these partners, we maintain our lead by using the latest automated manufacturing equipment, design, software, and industry insights.
Paragon continues to challenge industry assumptions about price, process and quality; resulting in savings to you; our customer.
Competitive pricing and on-time delivery are fundamental building blocks of our delivery model. However, Paragon’s growth and reputation rest first and foremost on the quality of the products we produce. Whether your project requires exacting standards or not, you will benefit from the technology, engineering, discipline, and quality assurance measures Paragon has in place and continuously improves.
Hover/click on a year to see the details.
- Paragon begins as a supplier to the U.S. Electrical Hardware Industry
- Expands into Heavy Truck and Industrial Application Markets
- Establishes Engineering & Logistics Office in Shanghai, China
- Begins to supply Automotive Industry as a Direct Tier-1 Supplier
- Establishes footprint in Quincy, MI, with precision machining facility and Paragon’s home Distribution Center
- Opens second precision machining facility in Hillsdale, MI, which is currently World Headquarters
- Expands Hillsdale, MI, operations and manufacturing footprint thanks to strong growth
- Expanded Hillsdale, MI operations with another facility located minutes away.
- Paragon Metals acquired by Stellex Capital Management.
Our reputation for quality and value has earned us awards from our customers, industry associations and communities. We’ve been awarded: