We effectively support you with a range of manufacturing capabilities that take your products from concept to production and give you the right solution for your application. With a clear understanding of specific requirements and knowledge of your industry, our innovative design and engineering capabilities enable us to provide competitive solutions in terms of cost, design, technology and delivery.
Paragon Metals LLC is committed to being a leading supplier within the precision machining and assembly industry by driving to improve customer satisfaction. We strive to achieve this by continually improving our employees, processes, products and supply base while delivering quality products on time.
Maintaining quality/error-proofing is not just a matter of habit and care but also requires a firm commitment to the latest technological tools and processes. Examples include:
- Internal and external APQP web-based system
- Cloud-based document control system
- Fully-staffed controls engineering department
- In-house gravimetric test lab — contamination test lab
- Fully-staffed metrology and inspection labs at all sites equipped with
- Zeiss Contura G2 RDS CMM
- Mahr Contour/Surface Tracer
- Starrett Shadowgraph
- Rockwell Brinell Hardness Testers
- Mahr Geometric Equipment
- Automatic Particle Counting Microscope